Wednesday, August 28, 2013

HMM Liger Zero Finished

Sorry that the pictures aren't amazing. I can't find my camera from the move.... But the HMM Liger Zero which you can find here (http://scalemodelhobbies.com/hmm-liger-zero) for the group build back in December is now done! This model kit was very enjoyable to build. There is so much detail in the frame and it allowed me to go further with my painting than I ever have before. This kit took a good 10 hours to build and just about that much to get the full detail in painting. I may have even been able to take more time on the frame to really detail it up. If your looking for a challenging model kit, you love the Zoids Universe, then this is definitely the kit you want to start off with!

As soon as I can find my camera, I will post much better pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment