Tuesday, January 13, 2015

RX-79(G) Cold District/Expedition Part 9

So before I get working on decals I decided to take some pictures of the RX-79(G) and the Hovertruck together. The paint on this Hover truck brought out so much detail. Sorry for the messy work area but I am just so excited with how this turned out! So I have some pictures of the both of them together. This looks so amazing though and I am really really loving this kit. I am really glad that it comes with two of the hover trucks. I am not sure what I will do with the second one at the moment, but again look at the detail and just let that Jaw drop. Come on Bandai, make some of these so I don't feel guilty buying knock offs.






I said it before and I'm going to say it again. This Hover Truck looks amazing. If you do get a chance definitely try to pick a set up! They are definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment