Wednesday, August 28, 2013

MG RX-79(G) Winter Camo Communication/Expedition

So  I have a huge obsession with the MG RX-79(G). This kit i'm going to be doing a few new things. I'm going to be doing a waist mod to make it easier for seam removal and painting. I will be doing the same thing with the backpack. I also want to create some articulation for the feet. This is something I have never done before... This should be rather interesting. I am also going to be adding just a small amount of armor. The way I want this armor to look is though it was added on for necessity not for aesthetics. but it will hopefully at least look good. Here is some of the work I have done already.

So without further ado, here are some pictures!


A tad bit done on the foot already to allow for the pistons to act a bit differently


The changes that have been done to the backpack to make so I can take the bottom apart


For this project I am using the RX-79(G) which you can find here http://scalemodelhobbies.com/mg-rx-79-g-gundam-ground-type

No comments:

Post a Comment