Wednesday, March 2, 2011

RX-79(G) and RGM-79 Customs WIP 1

So as you may have figured i'm a bit obsessed with the RX-79(G) and the 08th MS team. I've begun working on a a custom project for a RX-79(G) and a RGM-79(G) I'll be posting hopefully something every day. Here are the first few updates I have. I am pretty new at this. Most of the stuff i've built so far has been out of the box and i'm barely painting now. This is the first set of kits that I will be doing any custom work to. So Any Comments would be appreciated THANKS!!!




So.... I started this a while back.. It really didn't get anywhere.. It is my first time really scratch building and it was a paint in the butt so i gave up... >.< yeah it was pretty bad... but i've decided to really buckle down and get started.

Here are a few pictures of what i am doing to the head at the moment.

Sorry for the bad picture quality. My sister is in the military and wanted her camera so the camera i was using.. yeah its now in afghanistan. >.< so i'm using my cell phone at the moment.

The head i have modded is on the left. :P case you couldn't tell.

I've also tried to recreate the ammo magazine for the 180mm cannon. Its not what i would call a complete success.. but not bad for first try.

Here are a few other things that I have been able to do over the past couple of days but figure might as well add it all since i'm making the blog right now.

180mm Cannon

Backpack

and here is how my desk looks at the moment hahaa :P

No comments:

Post a Comment